TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms ‘Company’, ‘us’, ‘we’ and ‘our’ refers to Tiffanie Yael Maoz, Yael Maoz,Ph.D and Beverly House and Beverly House Press LLC registered in Israel and in the State of Florida, USA.
The terms ‘you’ and ‘your’ refers to the purchaser of our goods, services, audio or video content and user or viewer of our websites located at beverlyhousepress.com (website), encoreprofits.com (website) and yaelmaoz.com (website), owned and operated by Yael Maoz, trading as Beverly House and Beverly House Press LLC.
This is a contract between us and you.
The Content, articles and products made available by Yael Maoz, trading as Beverly House and Beverly House Press LLC are provided for information and entertainment purposes only and do not constitute medical, financial or legal advice. Yael Maoz provides general information and does not attempt to provide personalized medical, financial, legal, tax or other advice of any kind.
By viewing, using or purchasing our goods or services, you agree to release Yael Maoz, Beverly House and Beverly House Press LLC from all liability that may be associated at any time with the goods, services and information and otherwise that they provide.
Yael Maoz, Beverly House and Beverly House Press LLC are not certified medical professionals, financial advisers or legal professionals. You are advised to consult with an independent professional or advisor for advice on your specific circumstances. When we answer questions, our advice is of a general nature only, and should not replace seeing an independent professional or advisor.
You should assume that Yael Maoz, Beverly House and Beverly House Press LLC is an affiliate for providers of goods and services sometimes mentioned in our Content. We may be compensated when you purchase from a provider. We only act as an affiliate for goods and services that we wholeheartedly believe will benefit you.
- The Content of the websites pages are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We are under no obligation to screen or monitor Content, but we retain the right to include, edit or remove any Content at any time without notice.
USE OF THE WEBSITES
- The websites may provide you with an opportunity to share and upload your photos, videos, text and other information (collectively any submission or derivative thereof is referred to as “Content”). You hereby grant the Company a perpetual license to use, redact, republish, copy, sell, distribute, perform and distribute your Content and screen name, including any intellectual property contained therein, in any medium now known or hereinafter developed without payment or compensation to you and without seeking any further approval from you. You acknowledge that nothing contained within your Content would require us to seek permission of a third party in order to use the Content. You also agree to waive any moral rights, or right to any residual payment associated with Content if such Content is published, sold, distributed, or otherwise commercially exploited.
- Your use of any information or materials on this websites is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through our websites meet your specific requirements.
- This websites contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- You agree the Content, Membership and/or Digital Products you purchase, download, view or stream from the websites may only be used by you for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of Yael Maoz, Beverly House and Beverly House Press LLC.
- You shall not create any derivative work based upon the Content, Membership and/or Digital Products and you shall not offer any competing products or services based upon any information contained in the Content, Membership and/or Digital Products. Not following the above shall be a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this websites which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the websites.
- From time to time the websites may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
PAYMENT AND FEES
- You may be given the option of paying in full or by installments. If you and we agree that you may make payments by installments you must pay all installments on or before each due date.
- The due date for each installment is 30 days after purchase and payment of the first installment, and 30 days after each previous installment.
- All goods sold by us are charged in US dollars. As consideration for any purchase you make on the websites, you shall pay us all applicable fees and taxes. We (or our third-party payment processor) shall authorize your credit card, bank account, or other approved payment facility you provided during the registration process for the full payment of the fees and any applicable taxes, and you hereby consent to the same.
- In certain instances, the issuer of your credit card may charge you a foreign transaction fee or related charges, which you will be responsible to pay. You are advised to check with your bank and credit card issuer for details.
- For more information about cancellation and refunds, please view our Refund Policy.
We may terminate your license to use any purchased products if you breach this contract. Unauthorized use of the websites may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Your use of the websites and any dispute arising out of such use of the websites is subject to the laws of Israel.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We can be reached via email at:
Or via mail at:
Beverly House Press, LLC
Attn: Yael Maoz
Rehovot 7625628 Israel
We are committed to creating a professional development community of individuals who want to invest in themselves and build their business.
No refunds will be offered until the start of the live events. No exceptions.
We want to encourage you to explore your Membership during the first month and offer a 14-day refund timeframe from the start of the membership program.
If you don’t get value or feel we’ve delivered on our promise, please email contact[at]yaelmaoz.com before the deadline to cancel your Membership and we will promptly refund the money you’ve paid us under this Agreement less any external fees subject to the following conditions:
Deadline to Apply for Cancellation and a Refund:
To be eligible for a refund, you must have purchased the Membership program in the current calendar year and you must submit your request by 12 p.m. (noon) Eastern Standard Time (US) 14 days from the start of the program.
If you don’t plan on interacting with your Membership, please ensure this is the right time and investment for you, as the refund period does have a firm deadline.
We would love to have you at a time that is right for you and your business.
Registration price is per person, not per business or partnership.
Yael Maoz, Beverly House and Beverly House Press LLC, provides various courses, programs, and associated material for sale separately to the membership. By purchasing these products you are given access to all the content for our courses, programs, and associated material (know as “Digital Products”).
No refunds are given for Digital Products as we describe the product in detail on the sales page prior to your purchase. Our policy is firm. Thank you for understanding.
For more information about our Digital Products prior to your purchase, please email: contact[at]yaelmaoz.com.
Events and Services:
If you’ve purchased a ticket to an event or session which you can no longer attend because of outside circumstances, here is how we could proceed:
• You can gift your ticket/session to a friend who can attend in your place provided you update us with their name and contact details a minimum of 48 hours prior to the event and/or session start date and time. (If they practice an attitude of gratitude…it will be a lovely surprise for them!)
• You can sell your ticket/session to another contact who can attend in your place provided you update us with their name and contact details a minimum of 48 hours prior to the event and/or session start date and time. (Simple solution: Share with your network and ask who is interested, explain what is involved, exchange funds between you and the third party, then notify us of the change.)
• You can switch to another event/session taking place at a different time, at our discretion and provided we have space available.
• The only thing you cannot do is…ask for a refund!
We don’t offer refunds for digital goods and services provided by Yael Maoz, Beverly House and Beverly House Press LLC. Our policy is firm. Thank you for understanding.
Send your cancellation request to us via email to:
We are committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from August 1st, 2020.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and company name if applicable
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the websites according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our websites in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with better websites, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the websites.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information: If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of email correspondence, or by writing to us. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
f you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We’re here to help
Again, we’re here to answer any questions you may have. Send them to us via email at: info[at]beverlyhousepress.com.
This information was last updated on January 29th, 2023. Beverly House and Beverly House Press LLC